Friday, February 12, 2010

Today I had school (my brother drove me due to the fact that my car is in the shop) i was late but not too bad. Afterwards we walked around campus and he picked up a fasfa form and made an appointment with a counselor! I haven't gone to the same school as one of my siblings in 8 years! I am very excited, I hope we get to take a class together. I also went to the movies with my new friend Chelsea. She is John's roomate I guess you could say. We've been getting to know each other lately and we've really hit it off. She's been through alot of the same stuff I have and she just gets me. It's nice to make a new friend that I can really relate to. We saw that movie valentine's day and boy was it mushy, and entirely unrealistic but cute nonetheless. I'll be 27 weeks next week. The last week of my second trimester! Pretty crazy huh? Time is really starting to fly. I had a feeling it would once I started school and getting myself busy. The baby kicks like crazyyy. I swear it's like he's training for the olympics or something. Always movvvinggg. I doubt there is any such thing as overactive but boy I sure wonder sometimes. Well that's all for now. Very tired, long day.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad your enjoying school, I am very proud of the choices you are now making. Your baby boy to be will be proud some day too.
    Keep working hard, focus on you and baby boy to be and give him the best life possible.
    PS_Get your room cleaned today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you spent time with Kevin. Glad you have a new friend.

    ReplyDelete