Monday, February 15, 2010

So I had a very nice day yesterday with John. We didn't do much of anything, but spending time with him was all I really wanted. We did go to lunch and during lunch John decided that the baby is going to take my last name until we get married. I am very impressed with this decision that he has made. I have to write a paper today on risky behaviors involving drugs and alcohol, which I have been putting off all week. It's just not a topic I feel I'd like to address. But I really don't think it would be a smart decision to not write the paper. But I can almost guarantee it's going to be my hardest worked on paper ever. Owell maybe I'll pay someone to write it for me. Any takers? Or maybe I can get John to write it for me. He's a very good writer. I already have the sources. UGH time for spanish.

1 comment: