Monday, February 8, 2010

My stomach and back muscles have been feeling like I have been doing a bajillion crunches. This has been going on for like three days now and I'm not really sure whats going on but boy does it hurt. I get uncomfortable just sitting. Sitting!? Who gets uncomfortable sitting? I just finished a paper on texting and driving, did you know it's twice as dangerous as driving legally intoxicated? Think about that next time your driving and your cell goes off. I had my solutions pregnancy class today, John wasn't able to go because he got called into work early. But I am not there alone. John's sister is also pregnant (one more month to go) and her and her husband come now. It's fun. I got a bunch of diapers and wipes today, too. I also was given this very pretty bassinet last week that has been turned into my personal clothes holder. Hhaha. Good thing I'm not having this baby anytime soon. My bedroom and surroundings are FAR from ready. My car is filthy. The trunk can't fit a stroller and it smells like dirty onions, and I can't even WALK in my room. Idk how it got so messy. It's probably due to school but I was snowed in all this weekend and didn't even THINK about touching it. I'm just going to blame it on the back ache and call it a day. I'll get around to it. Thursday. I have nothing to do except homework. And my blood test. Which I HAVE to call and make an appointment tomorrow. CRAP I'm def supposed to be at a board of education meeting right now. I really need to start making myself to do lists. Owell. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. It starts now, the losing brain cells. The kids suck them up. LOL. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad John's sister and husband are going to Solutions classes with you. It is so fun to have a pregnant buddy.

    ReplyDelete