Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm getting very impatient. I only have 101 days to go before I'm done, give or take a couple weeks. That seems like forever. I'd give an arm and a leg just to sleep comfortably for a night. I keep waking up on my back, which makes me panic like all heck because every book I've read says that's a big fat NO NO when pregnant. Hurts the baby somehow. Plus it causes the baby to lay directly on my bladder so it feels like I really gotta go. Oh man. Only 101 more days, right? Who knew this pregnant thing could get soooo uncomfortable? Ha. It's worth it though. In 101 more days I get to meet the love of my life. We have a list of names picked out. I'm afraid to settle on something though, because what if I pick something fall inlove with it and then he turns out to look not like that name? Or what if by some crazy way that I get settled on such a cute boy name and then it turns out they're wrong and it's a girl? Could you imagine if had twins? One of each? Then i'd have to think of two names. I'd make their names rhyme, like I did to my cats. Haha. No that would be to mean. I was talking with a friend the other night. Talking about how I want to hyphenate the last name. People think I'm nuts because my last name has 11 letters in it, but I couldn't bear to have a different last name then my child, and I couldn't do it to John to not give his child his name. So whats my other option? I can make up some wacky name out of the two of our names. Van Fernakxoort. Ha. What a thought. But seriously, someone tell me, who decided that children MUST take there fathers name? Where did that tradition come from? Owell. Someones cooking.

Long boring rambling post. Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Van Fernakxoort, holy crap that is the craziest name ever. don't give him a last name, he can be like Madonna, or Prince or Call him baby to be, BAby is the first name, to the middle and be the last... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my opinion. VanRikxoort only. If and when you and John get married then you can change both last names. But do what you think is best. And no matter what I am here to help and love you. Savour your pregnancy, don't wish it away. I know you are uncomfortable, but use this time to get ready emotionally and such. Continue your baby classes, read lots of books, take lots of naps. Also maintain an interest that is all you and not baby (I am just getting back into this with my soap making and blogging and sewing.) I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam,
    Your mom just sent me a link to your blog. I am glad she did. I look forward to following it.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete