Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still pregnant, this kid just does not wanna come out and play! Tomorrow I have yet ANOTHER doctors appointment, another NST and a decision of whether I will be induced on Tuesday night or Wednesday. At my appointment on Thursday, my doctor did a membrane sweep, but it didn't really do much. I've been losing hunks of my mucous plug (TMI I KNOW) and bleeding from it but nothing more. No contractions, or BH just uncomfortable pressure on BOTH ends (tall baby?) heart burn and an AWFUL backache. Hey,little guy, it's time to come out mommy daddy and all our friends and family want to meet you. And EVERYONE wants to know your name. :)

1 comment: