Saturday, July 3, 2010

The love I have for my son is something I could never put into words. He is my life, my absolute everything. I could never imagine a day without seeing his face, and holding him close, and telling him how much I love him. I don't understand how anyone could go any amount of time willingly without seeing their child every second that they can. Today is a sad day for me. I am sad because as it seems things aren't turning out the way I hoped, but instead the way I expected. The way everyone assumed things would. What a bad day, good thing the sun is shining, and I have my baby's smile to cheer me up.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazingly strong woman and Kaiden is great!!!!! I miss him so much when I don't see him. Yesterday Josh wanted to come over and hold him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull it together, you will work this all out. Your right today is just one bad day in a life of many great days
    Love you

    ReplyDelete